FOREIGN LANGUAGE COURSE
Objectives of the course:
- Acquire the basics of a foreign language
- Acquire the everyday and professional vocabulary essential to one’s professional activity
- Consolidate linguistic basis: grammatical structures and standard expressions
- Overcome oral fears and improve speaking skills
- Understand phrases or sentences spoken with fluency, related to the professional field and daily life situations.
- Formulate sentences in the present, past, future, and conditional tenses in correct speech
- Be able to write and read emails
Initial and final assessments:
At the beginning of each session, an oral test is carried out to assess the learner’s initial level. At the end of the course, a final test is carried out, allowing the trainer to assess the level of acquisition.
The trainer alternates theoretical presentations, case studies and practical exercises related to the learner’s project. This method promotes the establishment of a personalized pedagogy in response to individual learning difficulties.
Acquisition of skills:
At the end of the course, the learner will be given a language learning certification.
20 hours private lessons of 2h hours sessions each. Duration 1 to 6 month upon request.
20h private lessons: 1500.00 €
- The language sessions are scheduled in agreement with the applicant.
Accessibility to the course:
The Uliss Agency makes sure the course accessible to a wider audience. Our one-on-one interviews allow us to take note of the specificities of the disability and to determine any adjustments or arrangements to be put in place.
Our Foreign Language Course has been offered since 2015 and has a satisfaction rate of 100%.
+33 (0) 559 437 179